Friday, April 10, 2020

Hey everyone! It is been a few years since I updated my blog. So... I should probably update it first, right? ;) Over a year and four month ago, I got married. I continue to do well, as I relearn and regain my ability to walk again. As you know, I got into a car accident almost three years ago. I hope everyone is going well and staying at home. A few of my friends are wondering why I haven't written yet. So there will be a few changes. I stopped going to school at the moment due to the coronavirus. There is the online schools, but for me, I cannot do it. I cannot do online classes for school. After I found out they are only doing it online, I decided to stop and resume when everything is over. After the chaos and the coronavirus is over, I will be transferring to Saddleback College. Coronavirus is very scary. I do not know when it will be over, but pray that it will come soon. My walking is okay. When it gets cold, my legs will get stiff. I am trying to be healthy and staying home. Until then, be safe and stay home. Happy Good Friday everyone! -Melissa Yu Mijares

1 comment:

salina knori said...

Hi Melissa,

I went to Uni and remember you from my Geometry class with Mrs.Huber. We didn’t talk much but I remember halfway thru the semester you were no longer there and I later learned that you were in the hospital. Anyhow I just wanted to say your strength and determination is amazing and inspiring. It’s incredible to see how far you have come since then. Congratulations on marriage and continue living life to the fullest. Wish you well & Many Blessing to you & your family!