Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Life Update July 2021

Hey everyone! This is Melissa. It has been awhile since I wrote here… due to the pandemic, there was nothing to write, except staying safe! Although I made it through, I still need to be careful. A little update on what is happening since the pandemic. I am still walking, but short distance and inside our apartment. My two strokes plus car accident pushed me back… PLUS for the pandemic, I wasn’t able to go to the gym to do exercise. I recently just started to go back to the gym because everything started to reopen. I am glad that I am still able to regain my ability to do what I needed to do… just have to work EXTRA hard. ;) Almost everyone gain a few pounds… 😛 (a little joke of course). We are all in this together. Be safe and take care! Until next time… God bless. -Melissa Yu Mijares

No comments: