Monday, February 15, 2016

Over about a month ago, I decided it was time to take out my brace. My boyfriend encourage me to take out my brace, but when I am ready to do so. I put on my regular shoes, and I started to roll with my walker. At first, I wasn't used to it, because I had my brace for over eight years now. It wasn't used to it, due to my situation that I am partly parallel on my right side. Today, I am still working on strengthening my right leg and my right foot. It is getting better. Little by little, I will eventually get there where I need to be. It will just take time to do so. Well, that is it for right now. I resume back to school in this February at Orange Coast College. I am still taking 5 1/2 hours long classes, but it is only once a week doing Interior Design. I will write more when my schedule is less busy. :) -Melissa Yu

1 comment:

GraceTruth7 said...

10-October-2016

Melissa, nice to meet you. Thanks for telling me about your blog.

The troubles that come upon us humans, could be seen as GOD'S CALL upon us to quit earthly glories and begin seeking Heavenly Glories. Psalm 147:10-11 "(The Lord) does not delight in the strength of the horse; He takes no pleasure in the legs of a man. The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear Him, in those who hope in His mercy."

Sometimes trouble comes upon a Christian for further growth: for example, after all the serious troubles that came upon Job (A RIGHTEOUS MAN), and after his friends added to his sorrows by arguing with him that the reason all those troubles came upon him is because he is not a righteous man, at the end, God spoke well of Job. Please see Job 42:7-10

Job 1:1, There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job, and that man was blameless and upright, and one who feared God and shunned evil.

Sincerely,
Taiwo