Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hi everyone! This is Melissa Yu... again. I'm starting a new semester at Orange Coast Coast. I'm continuing my Interior Design and also, I'm starting back on Spanish again. Although it is a college course, it will go fast (for me at least, because of my situation and my injury). I believe I will succeed if I work hard and focus on my priorities... which is finishing up OCC (Orange Coast College), and transferring... again. :D I did a few transfers already, but it is not over yet. God has a bigger plan for me. There is a reason why I'm still alive and living... and I was chosen and saved again; By His name, to spread the word of MY story... and how it affect ME and MY view of life today. It was not happening to everyone. They were chosen for a reason, and either to appreciate life and cherish it, or go to waste. For my situation, I'm going to cherish it, every single day, because who knows what is going to happen tomorrow. I will finish my Interior Design certificate. I don't know exactly the date yet, but at least I'm going for my goals. I will graduation. I will do a few more lists for my goals, but at least it will be from the start, right? :D -Melissa Yu :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful journey you are on - it is an inspiration and a whole new way of seeing things following your progress. Keep going - you are doing you thang!